Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Meet Buddy!

Are you looking for a new best friend?  Someone to go for long walks with,  ride in the car, hangout on the beach, lay at your feet, sleep by your bed, someone who is always happy when you come home and never holds a grudge.  



Buddy is a happy go lucky black lab and is about 1yrs old.  He is well mannered, playful - he loves to go on walks, play fetch, chew on bones (not your shoes!), ride in the car, play with children and other dogs.  He gets along with cats and other animals.  With a gentle reminder he is easily called away from casing turkeys, chickens or deer.
Buddy comes when called, he walks on a leash, though he needs to learn to heel and not to pull.  He knows how to sit and we are working on down, stay and a few tricks.  He is a great dog that needs a forever home that will love him, encourage him with lots of treats, kisses, pats on the head and scratches on the back.  
Why do I have Buddy?  Well, if you have known me for long you know I have a soft spot for animals and a really soft spot for dogs.  I am unable to have my own dog in America, besides by old man dog Zacchaeus that I have had since I was sixteen, due to the fact I don't live in the States more the 4 months every two years.  But it does bring me great joy to have a large four legged dog around, who I know would other wise be sitting unhappily in the animal shelter barking and pacing back and forth.  So for the next four months I will have Buddy, or if he finds a home another dog, around giving them a little lovin' and receiving a little lovin' from them.  Getting to enjoy their happy tail wags, nudge of a nose to hurry up and put my coat on for a walk and a happy face greeting me every morning when I wake up.

If you are interested in Buddy don't hesitate to email me!

1 comment: