Thursday, December 27, 2012

Thankful Thursday - Christmas

A glimpse of Christmas 2012 

I got up bright & early and made some yummy cranberry muffins 
While we were eating our Christmas brunch silly Clover snuck up stairs to join us :)
Perhaps she remembered last years celebrations that included her.
At 7:30am I received a Merry Christmas text. I didn't understand it all, but didn't recognize any of the words as indicating labor...
This women showed up a few hours later & I caught her baby at 1:51pm
I got to Skype with my lovely parents (just missed my two brother's & their families).
I am looking forward to being apart of this picture next year!  
I also got to Skype with my lovely nieces and their parents in California 
This Thursday I am thankful for a wonderful Christmas time celebrating Jesus birth! 

1 comment:

  1. I think Clover remembers last year. :) Did you give her a present to open again this year? Glad you got to Skype with your family, it's a poor substitute for being there in person, but it's at least better than nothing. Maybe the box I sent will make it in time to be New Years presents. ;)

    ReplyDelete