Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Horse books for sale

 I have had it in the back of my mind for a while now that I need to sell my horse books. But it is hard to do. Today I finally sorted through them and looked up prices on Amazon and here they are for sale. I will be using the money from these books to help with my missionary work. Thank you and message me for any information or if you would like to buy some or them all :)
$60 for all four books. Make offer if you don't want them all 

$40 for all four books - make offer if you don't want them all

$100 for all four - Make offer if you don't want them all 

$20 for both - make offer if you only want one

$80 for all four - make offer if you don't want them all 

Make offer

$100 for all four - make offer if you don't want them all 

$50 for all 3 - make offer if you don't want them all 

$20 for the 3 - make offer if you don't want them all 
$40 - missing tape 


1 comment:

  1. I'm interested in the endurance book. Can you send me an email at spiritofthepony@yahoo.com

    Thanks!! :)

    ReplyDelete