Wednesday, January 4, 2012

It's a New Year!

When I look back at 2011 I am amazed at all the miles I have traveled, over 36,000 by plane and more miles by bus, train and car.  I visited 9 countries and 4 continents. I moved from Africa to Asia.

I said many goodbyes and hellos. I cried, laughed and sang.  I got to roll in snow, watch the trees bud, flowers bloom and feel the summer breeze.  I once again rode familiar paths with my best four footed friend.  I felt the kisses and hugs of my favorite little girls. 

 I stood beside my bosom friend as she gave her life to the man she loves. I caught my first baby. I felt very far from God and very close to Him. I was blessed beyond my imagination. 







Thank you Father for 2011 with all it's challenges, miles traveled, and winding roads.  I grew closer to You then I have ever been before. With anticipation I look forward the challenges and blessings of 2012.
  

 "The LORD is my inheritance and my cup. You are the one who determines my destiny.
 Your boundary lines mark out pleasant places for me.
Indeed, my inheritance is something beautiful."
~Psalm 16:5-6

1 comment:

  1. Look how far you have traveled as you have grown closer to Jesus christ. Life's journey is a mystery for us. Sometimes we look around and wonder how we got to where we are. But, then we realize sometimes Jesus led us by the hand and sometimes he picked us up and carried us.

    ReplyDelete