Friday, February 24, 2012

Art & Creativity

One of my recent assignments was Art & Creativity. There was various parts to the assignment, one of which was doing a art project. Below are pictures of what I did :


Crochet Placenta

Complete with membranes 

Uterus & cervix 

I would make some changes to my next ones, but I am pretty happy with the results
I had fun doing this project. I found a pattern for the uterus, but made up the placenta. I would make some changes to my next set. I would to make a compete set (click on link below for example) and eventually try selling some. Birth teaching set 

4 comments:

  1. What a fun teaching aid! Love it! I'm very impressed with your crocheting technique... mine is all but non-existent. :- )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nce crocheting.I like your new background and font too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Shanna :) Glad you like my new back ground, I think I like it better too

      Delete