Thursday, September 6, 2012

Thankful Thursday - a day late

Honestly, I have not been feeling very thankful. Often times I wonder why it is so easy to point out the things that I am not thankful for. 

* I am tried pretty much all the time.

* My dog that is spayed is attracting every male dog in the area.

* My tummy hurt almost all last week.

* I have ring worm on my arm.

* A headache ALL day today.

* I think I failed my last test....

The list could go on and on. I am just having trouble feeling thankful. But really there are many wonderful things to be thankful for:


* My new housemate Aisling had lots of chocolate mailed over that she forces me to eat. 

* I have a comfy bed to rest my weary self in. 

* I have internet access, so I am not as lonely for friends & family

* God loves me ALL the time!

* There is a cool breeze in the evenings 

* I can drink a nice cup of tea in the mornings (or anytime that I want for that matter) 



This list can go on and on too. For some reason it is just harder to think about the lovely things of life. Today I am thankful for the fact there is always something to be thankful for. The tiniest smile, a kind word, the voice of a friend from far away.... always something :) 




No comments:

Post a Comment