Thursday, September 13, 2012

Thankful Thursday

Today I am thankful for the wonderful birthday package my mom & dad sent me that I picked up at the postoffice this afternoon. Thank you mom & dad, I love it :) 


In my package was an especially wonderful thing - homemade dried strawberries! YUM! I love dried strawberries for many reasons. For one, they are simply delicious :) They remind me of hot summer days chopping strawberries & eating strawberry shortcake,  they remind me of being a kid and filling up the big homemade, fun, one of a kind painted food dehydrator & they remind me of my parents giving heart, because it takes a lot of work to dry them and I know was not a good strawberry year. Yay for yummy wonderful dried strawberries and thanks again mom & dad! 

1 comment:

  1. Dried strawberries....that is a genius idea. To think I could have sent myself some and tried that while being in the Phils. So creative. I hope they are yummy! :)

    ReplyDelete