Friday, July 12, 2013

Baby Rheaner Tianne - Second repeat patient

I love catching babies and I double love catching more than one baby for the same mother. Her first baby, Eliza Jane, was my third catch on December 9th 2011. Her second baby, Rheaner Tianne, is my sixty-first catch on July 5th 2013. 

I was able to do all the prenatal exams for this baby and loved seeing little Eliza at the visits (for some reason I never took a photo). The first baby took 38 minutes of pushing and for this baby only 12 minutes! It is true (most of the time), second babies are easier than first babies. 

This young man loves being a daddy. He eagerly held his baby girl shortly after her birth, speaking sweetly to her and gently touching her face. Later he helped me give her, her first bath and dressed her for the first time. They are young parents and some would see this as a bad thing, but when you see the love between them and the love they have for their little girls, I can see nothing but goodness. 

It was an honor to be apart of such a special time for this young family. I pray God's riches blessings on them and their growing family. 


Isn't she sweet? 

2 comments: