Monday, August 8, 2011

moments to cherish, changes to come


My heart is thumping, my mind buzzing, I toss restlessly as sleep seems to be evading me.  This was the last two nights, my first nights in my journey with Newlife.  The moment has come, I have taken the first real step and I am nervous.  Or maybe it is the thought of being at a cliff, now I have jumped and I'm at the free falling part and I don't really know what I am about to hit!  The good news is that God knows and He has lead me down this path and I know He will continue to lead me faithfully.
somewhere in North Dakota

I left my home in Michigan on the morning of July 25th by train.  I arrived in WA the evening of the 27th.  It was a LONG trip, but I met lots of interesting people and got to see lots of my beautiful country as it flew past my window.

Flowers in OR
Crater Lake, OR
I spent a wonderful week visiting friends from my college days at Canyonview Equestrian College (CEC) from '04-'06.  I started in Darrington, WA, where I got to bask in the beauty for the Cascades.  From there it was on to Silverton, OR which rekindled memories of college days, always making them more perfect than they were.  On Sunday it was off to Medford with a stop in Roseburg to see a friend.  Lots of fun memories were made and will be cherished in my heart.  I soaked up friends, horses,  pretty flowers and ice cream.
LaDonna, Heidi and I enjoying some ice cream :)
MOO

Now I am getting to know a few fellow students from Newlife before I fly to the Philippines on Monday.  I am waiting with anticipation to get on that plane.  My prayer is that as I train to be a midwife and serve the people there that I will be filled to overflowing with the love of God and that I will continue to seek Him everyday and long for more and more of HIM in my life.
Future midwives

Please remember to pray for me.  I will be flying out Monday the 8th at 5:30pm and arriving in Manila on Thursday the 11th at 10:30am.  I will be taking the night bus to Tabuk that evening.  Please pray for safety, health and good transition.

Thank you for your faithful prayers and support!  God has been very gracious to provide for my needs.  



silly squirrel





I'ed like to take it for a spin :)
I love to get snail mail and you can send me a letters at :

Tianne Cole c/o
Abundant Grace of God Maternity 
Appas
Tabuk, Kalinga 3800
Philippines 

1 comment:

  1. I am sorry, I am so slow at getting started reading your blogs. But I am enjoying every one!

    ReplyDelete