Wednesday, November 21, 2012

One year of baby catching

One year ago today I caught (with lots of help) my first baby


That day I feel in love with being a midwife. 

Yesterday I caught baby number forty.


I am so thankful that God lead me to be a midwife. I truly love it! 
I am thankful for the wonderful training I am receiving here at Abundant Grace or God. 

Praise God for 40 babies and counting :)
I am excited to see what the future holds.  


Thank you everyone who has walked along side of me in this journey.                 I am grateful. 

I got a visit from little Cayleen Ruth, her mom & big brother yesterday. It was lovely to see my very first catch a year later and she is such a cutie!!




1 comment:

  1. I remember when you caught your first baby. :) That's so special they came back to see you this year! You're learning so much and you're an amazing midwife.

    ReplyDelete