Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thankful Thursday

Today on this Thanksgiving day, I am thankful for many things.

I am thankful for a package I received from my mom.

The letter from my niece Etta.

The sweet Christmas wall handing from my Grandmother.

I am thankful for the lovely sunset.

For Clover's happy bouncing down the road.

I am thankful for my home country, which I love.

I am thankful for being able to live here in the Philippines.

For the training I am getting & the new friends I am making.

I am thankful for a solid future in Christ.

For His love, care & grace.

I am thankful for all the many blessings He has lavished on me.

I am thankful that He loves me.

I am thankful for the many wonderful friends He has given me.

I am thankful for my family.


And God bless you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment